Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Retention Team

Been trying to get better deal from RETENTION TEAM . After 2 hours of texting  sms the other day was cut off just before new offer was made. Now VM  will not reply on text message help line. The text  message number I'm using is 0753 305 1809  ?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Retention Team

Hi AlanParis,

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear about the experience you had with the text service.

Unfortunately, we are not able to assist with package changes or retention related queries here on the community.

Can you please confirm if you still require help with this, or if you managed to get it sorted?

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

Thanks for reply.    I still need help with this . What so you suggest ?

Thanks 

Alan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back, Alan.

When was the last text received from the team? We were aware that there were some issues affecting the text service, however they have been confirmed to be resolved now. Can you please try popping over another text message to ensure the conversation is still

open?

Alternatively, you can contact our helpline on 0345 454 1111, option 1, 4. However please be aware that we are a lot busier than usual, so we do advise that patience is required with both contact channels. 

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos