Menu
CatalinN
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Retention Offers

Hello!

Is there anyone to help me to find out a way to contact the Retention Team from Customer Service for a new offer?

My contract is about to expire, I want to extend it with the same terms  and conditions but I spent 2 days in a row waiting in chat 4 hours each time and I didn't succeeded to speak with someone to add a discount on my offer... 

I am on the edge to leave the company after 2 years...but I am a loyal customer at the end...So, any help, please?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention Offers

The best way is to call. 150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from another phone.

If you go into the call wanting to extend your contract on the current terms, you may be disappointed. They may well not offer that.

Research what the current prices are for your package deal, and be willing to extend by 18months in return for a discount on the standard prices.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

CatalinN
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I know all these numbers.

The problem is that on my page I don't have to choose the offers only for broadband...That is a little bit a non pro-customer attitude. They try to sell only packages. To be honest I used their fixed phone only to call them for technical problems...So they can see that. Why should I pay for services that I am not using?

If someone goes to restaurant and want to eat a salad, they ask you to but the whole lunch? 

This is an unprofessional attitude and it must be stopped before they losing many loyal customers... 

They should be fair with all new and old customers. I know how it works with these offers, I worked a lot of time in a Sales Department but they are hiding behind COVID19 problems... 

0 Kudos
CatalinN
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just to let you know...

After 1 hour and 20 minutes of waiting time and passing through Sale Department, I solved this problem in 3 minutes with Retention Department.

So is only about patience and time...

1979Damian
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Speaking to the correct department also helps!

0 Kudos