Menu
shaunny
Tuning in
Message 41 of 46
Flag for a moderator

Re: Resolutions Team

I feel your pain, biggest bunch of liars you will never speak to. They even say in some emails they have discussed the complaint with you but you which is just unbelievable, absolute scumbags. They obviously don`t realise that phones these days show any missed calls.

0 Kudos
shaunny
Tuning in
Message 42 of 46
Flag for a moderator

Contact CISAS they are the regulators, we need to start showing them up for the shower of s*£t they are.

0 Kudos
shakey1
Joining in
Message 43 of 46
Flag for a moderator

I got the exact same message today. 

Utter idiots if they believe that “customers” won’t share it on the forum or do they actually believe they are doing a good job?

if anything a generic email shows you’d the volume of complaints wish o could leave without paying a penalty.

Next stop - ombudsman’s and subject access request. Also awaiting a response from the on the “letter” they supposedly sent... even though new age means email is quicker....

0 Kudos
digicall
Joining in
Message 44 of 46
Flag for a moderator

That is their standard message when they cannot be bothered to do their jobs.

Sorry we tried to contact you but you missed you.  Since we cant contact  you we are closing your complaint. Cant wait for the contract to be over. i rather have no broadband than deal with dishonest people.

0 Kudos
Lizzie79
Tuning in
Message 45 of 46
Flag for a moderator

Just to have an update....I was contacted by Kevin from the executive support team and I have to say he has done everything he has said he would, and I have wifi that is actually  working!  
Finally feel like I am getting there so thank you. If only I had spoken to Kevin back in January! 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 46 of 46
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear you were able to get things sorted Lizzie79 🙂

Thanks for letting us know.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos