cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolutions Team

camtra
On our wavelength

Received an emaill from this bunch of idiots today 4th January 2021!

Hi,

We tried to ring you about the result of your recent complaint but we couldn’t get through.

UTTER GARBAGE AS THEY HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME ONCE ON MY GIVEN MOBILE NUMBER!!

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS OR JUST ME??

I AM GETTING REALLY ANNOYED WITH THEIR ATTITUDE ABOUT ALL THE ONGOING COMPLAINTS AND THE AMOUNT OF LIES THEY STATE EVEN IN THE EMAIL  TODAY.

HAVE REQUESTED OVER 10 TIMES FOR THEM TO CONTACT ME YET NOTHING. RECEIVED LETTERS WITH SIMILAR FALSE STATEMENTS YET THE TEXT MESSAGE YOU SEND NOT ONE REPLY!!

wth!!

ARE VIRGIN ACTUALLY TAKING THE **bleep** OUT OF CUSTOMERS??

BE GOOD TO HEAR FROM ANYONE HAVING SIMILAR FALSE EMAILS AND LETTERS STATING THE ABOVE MESSSAGE.

CHEERS

46 REPLIES 46

Hi raym2, I have looked into this for you and can see that everything is showing as green. Can you ensure that all cables are hand tight and reboot the hub as this has not been done for 28 days. Once this is done please monitor the connection over the next 72 hours. ^Chris

digicall
On our wavelength

I joined to post specifically about this topic.

.  Every time I complain, I get a letter saying " we have tried to call you back but we got no response"  I only have one phone number .  They then close the complaint after 28 days saying I was unreachable and the cycle continues over and over and over.

I have had to complain over the years about 13 times to virgin media and all I get back is this letter

Hi,

We tried to ring you about the result of your recent complaint but we couldn’t get through . in 28 days we would close your complaint if  we don’t hear from you.

I thought it was a joke. I got five letters in the mail stating this which I sent back clearly stating no one has tried to call me. I only have a mobile phone on the account which would show missed calls.  I also received emails saying the same thing and whenever I phoned back asking to see a record of who called me, the notes say my number is unreachable. Meanwhile when I decided to leave in January o had several calls from three agents offering me new deals. How my number became reachable then is a mystery.

This must be their standard reply to any of my complaints. I reported it to cisas and have been offered some paltry compensation, but they still right their silly letters.

the2nicks
Tuning in

All of my complaints have now been closed. Clearly VirginMedia think that I'm satisfied! They've setup the complaints system to ensure you can't respond online, the only way is to call their general number and, yet again, be bounced around departments which aren't interested in helping you ... I never received a call-back from the person I spoke with 3-4 weeks ago who assured me he would call back and took my (not Virgin) mobile phone number ... see my previous message.

I've just spoken with the Construction Department (who told me the work would be carried out before end of February) and was told ...

- they had tried to contact me, she gave me the number, I think it might be my (still) unused Virgin mobile number

- the funds for the work have been approved

-  the work was put on-hold because the parking bay was suspended ... there is no parking bay, it's a main road!

The person I spoke with, Chrissie, was rather bemused by this latest excuse for the work to still have not been done and said she would speak with her manager and get back to me (on the correct mobile number!) within a day or two ...

If I don't hear back from Chrissie (or somebody else from her department) by the end of March (2 days ...) I'm going to cancel my account, installation, etc and write a complaint to VirginMedia and make an official complaint through the relevant body ... CISAS ... I've had enough of this.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @the2nicks.

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience here, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you over a PM so I can look into this for you, please look out for a notification in the purple envelope on the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

That is definitely the kind of service i would expect from virgin media.  of course when all is said then done, then the business of getting all your bills wrong then follows. With more letters of " we tried to call you but could not get through"

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

If only prospective VM customers read this BEFORE even THINKING of choosing VM, they could save themselves a lifetime of HELL, and, hopefully VM's customer base would go through the floor...

THIS, is the TRUTH about VM...read it and WEEP!!!:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.virginmedia.com

Biggest bunch of 🤡 ever..... (and just remember folks, YOU are paying their wages too!!)

digicall
On our wavelength

This forum must really work or maybe its the fact i reported them to an CISAS.  I finally had not one but two calls from customer service after writing several letters saying we called you but could not get through,

Then one tried to blame me for changing my account when they cant get it right.  really sad.

Apparently my account is now in credit

Lizzie79
Tuning in

Hello. The same situation has happened to me also. I find it utterly unbelievable that a communications company can actually lack the ability to communicate! 
I am searching for senior management email addresses to see if they are at all interested that the emails that are being sent are not only factually incorrect but also almost incoherent. This either means the staff are over loaded and rushing or do not have the ability to resolve the formal complaint in the first issue. 

Hello Lizzie79

Sorry that you have had to contact us on here regarding your complaint 

I have been able to check the complaint and am happy to help with the poor connection issue 

The other part regarding the price freeze is not something we are able to assist with in here 

Can you let me know if you would like this looking into 

Gareth_L

Hey Gareth! 

Thanks for the response, unfortunately it seems that notes have been written incorrectly on my account or you have misinterpreted them. This seems like standard practice for Virgin Media. 

I should have 2 formal complaints in the process and am about to make a 3rd regarding managers not calling back, 1 from the faults team and on from the retention team. Even though I sent a promoting email to ask for contact. 

I have asked for my monthly costs of £84.50 to be frozen as my bill has risen to £122, due to being out of contract until the complaints that I raised back in January being resolved (or not and me leaving!). I have emailed Rachel Barrass to raise the extremely poor customer service and lack of  consistency, communication and resolutions. I also will be pointing out that the complaint policy has not been followed or adhered to.  I am happy to talk to any one who will listen on just how shocking the communication from the communications company is. How ironic! 

You have my account details it seems so give me a call if you really are able to listen and resolve the multiple issues I have faced.