cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolutions Team

camtra
On our wavelength

Received an emaill from this bunch of idiots today 4th January 2021!

Hi,

We tried to ring you about the result of your recent complaint but we couldn’t get through.

UTTER GARBAGE AS THEY HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME ONCE ON MY GIVEN MOBILE NUMBER!!

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS OR JUST ME??

I AM GETTING REALLY ANNOYED WITH THEIR ATTITUDE ABOUT ALL THE ONGOING COMPLAINTS AND THE AMOUNT OF LIES THEY STATE EVEN IN THE EMAIL  TODAY.

HAVE REQUESTED OVER 10 TIMES FOR THEM TO CONTACT ME YET NOTHING. RECEIVED LETTERS WITH SIMILAR FALSE STATEMENTS YET THE TEXT MESSAGE YOU SEND NOT ONE REPLY!!

wth!!

ARE VIRGIN ACTUALLY TAKING THE **bleep** OUT OF CUSTOMERS??

BE GOOD TO HEAR FROM ANYONE HAVING SIMILAR FALSE EMAILS AND LETTERS STATING THE ABOVE MESSSAGE.

CHEERS

46 REPLIES 46

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

hey and welcome to the community @camtra.

Sorry that your first interaction with the community has to be on such a bad note and I apologise for the issues that you've been having with your complaints that you have logged with us.

I have looked into your complaint and the issues that you're having, I can see that your hub has been up for 53 days. Please could you reboot your hub to see if this can help improve your connection to the network.

I have been looking at your broadband information on your account and cannot see anything that would be causing a poor connection. Do you have the same issues with any wired connections that you may have?

Please could you check that the coax cables are connected securely to the Virgin Media equipment, any splitters (standard and powered) and to the wall socket. This can sometimes be the cause of the issues that you're having and a quick check to see if the cables are tightly fastened in the socket.

Regards

Steven_L

camtra
On our wavelength

This has been ongoing from 2019 and its already been dealt with by CISAS.

There was someone from the tech team at virgin that stated there was an issue with the hub and this had showed up from July 2019 yet nothing was ever done.

Had an engineer out he installed a couple of new cables and a powered booster yet was still having intermittent issues for over a year.

Requested all new equipment including Tivo set yet not one response.

I have had 3 letters all stating that they have tried contacting me and I responded by texting the number with case details yet even as of now have had no response from anyone from virgin contact me.

Hence the reason I contacted Cisas as the amount off lies and false statements virgin make is a joke!!

And yes I have won the case against virgin and they have upto 20th January to get in touch with me but doubt if that will happen.

They still have my old mobile number attatched to the complaint form and have requested many many times for this to be removed and updated with my current number which I have had for over 2 years yet when you do not receive any calls from virgin on that then there is something far wrong with customer service and resolutions.

Have replied to their latest email stating all current facts and wont probably hear anything from that either.

Virgin are a complete joke!!

To send a false statement in an email is just admitting the fact how stupid they actually are..

So i am currently sitting checking my emails every 30 mins and have my mobile next to me but I assume will never hear any response lol

camtra
On our wavelength

No bad received the email at 7.57 this morning and still no response from anyone either by another email or telephone call!

Wonder what excuse this pathetic company will come out with next??

We tried to contact you but didnt get a reply or no answer on telephone haha

Virgin has been pathetic not just with me but even with Cisas where they failed to respond within their given time and are in a biding contract which I cannot see Virgin abiding with!!

camtra
On our wavelength

JUST HAD THIS EMAIL TODAY AND **bleep** KNOWS WHO SENT IT BUT IVE SPOKE TO NOBODY TODAY SO WONDER WHOMEVER THIS WHO DID THEY ACTUALLY TALK TO IF NOT ME??

C-211120308 Your Complaint Resolution
RT
Resolutions Team <ResolutionsTeam@virginmedia.co.uk>
Tue 12/01/2021 09:21
To:
  •  IAIN0917@HOTMAIL.COM

Customer account number: 206414504
Complaint reference: C-211120308

Hi,

Just following up on our chat on 12/01/2021 where we agreed on a resolution to your complaint.

Here’s a recap on your complaint:
Cable > Billing/Charges > I don't understand or agree with charges on my bill 

And here’s what we agreed:
Resolution
Education given

We’ve now closed your complaint. Thank you for being so patient with us.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

I agree totally not only are the Resolutions Team a Joke the whole set up now at Virgin Media are. I have been a customer since they acquired NTL World. I have been waiting since Nov 2020 for a resolution to a Complaint  to get a letter today from the 'Resolutions Team'  saying they have tried to contact me via Phone and got no reply !!! There is always someone at home and we have an answer phone, and I can safely state no call was made. 

How these liars sleep at night is beyond me. My case involves my daughter who moved out and took out VM Broadband and Phone package, she allready has Virgin Mobile. Since she moved into to her place her TV keeps freezing her mobile phone is virtually non existent you cannot Whats App her and when on a call with her when she can get a signal she will suddenly drop out then cut off. The Rep who signed her up said there was a signal problem,  and a Bolier Technician when servicing her boiler had to find a spot where he could get a link for his service laptop.

It had been reported several times to VM and apart from people hanging up nothing was done!

What led to my complaint back in November 2020 was one night I had a call from her, she was having severe chest pains and asked me to get an ambulance for her, her phone then died,, the Paramedics called her and she had to crawl yes crawl  down the stairs to try and get a stable signal. Whilst on the phone to Paramedics her signal died.

She was admitted with a suspected Pulmonary Embolism and was in Hospital for 2 days. She is an ITU Nurse and in the present Pandemic been going above and beyond, this was a case of not so much the virus possibly seeing her off but Virgin Media !

I have no respect for this bunch of charlatans and soon as I can I will be gone, I think they should have their  licences taken away they are dangerous.

I have tried for 4 hours trying to contact the Resolution Team on the number given to be told they are busy call back later!!! Really... 

bikerz
On our wavelength

blimey, what an experiences....what's even more pathetic, no one here from VM responded to your post from 3 weeks ago...

regarding contacting them, try using text service - 07533 051 809

they will respond, if not straight away, bit later, but they will:

- if you want upgrade, they will action it as normal

- if you want downgrade or cancel, they will try to give you better deal on current package, then to say they can't downgrade if you still insist on it - they will transfer you to 'customer relations and retentions' team. another wait, but they will come back to you 100%, just like they did to me

as you have complaints - ask straight away to be transferred to customer relations and retentions team, as said you will wait a bit, but they will answer eventually.

camtra
On our wavelength

hahaha

wanna bet as already tried this as well from months ago and not one person has contacted me

bikerz
On our wavelength

only trying to help 🙂

camtra
On our wavelength

I know buddy thanks

Even as of today I have heard nothing from Virgin about what they OWE ME lol

Probably never will until they want paid for the latest bill that I wont be paying 🙂