Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Residential broadband account for years, now want to change name to company name for home business

We have been a long time virgin media customer and brought the contract and changed details to our new home no problem. Now that we have just started a business from home our accountant has asked us to have all utility bills changed to the company name. We have tried speaking to customer service on the phone but they kept transferring us to different departments and gave us the run-around. The only useful information we got was to change details online ourselves online, I have been online and see the boxes to change the first and last name, I'm a hesitant to change that into the company name as those boxes are for an actual person name and not companies.

Could we but the Company name in the 'first name' section, and myself the account holder name in the' second name' section?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Residential broadband account for years, now want to change name to company name for home business

you must have a residential account under the account holder's name. You would need to cancel and get a business account to have it under a company name

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos