Menu
JaneR368
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rescheduling is an impossible task!

After I eventually managed to arrange an emergency appointment to move my cable box due to building work starting next week, the person I spoke with told me to check in on the website for earlier appointments (as the works will have started). I assumed that this meant that I could see if an earlier slot became available via the 'reschedule my appointment' option ... but it has seemingly been disabled!! I now can't get hold of anyone by phone and the webchat option doesn't seem to be available. Does anyone have a clue as to how to check for earlier availability, when VM have made it virtually impossible to do so? Thank you!!
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Rescheduling is an impossible task!

Hi JaneR368,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry of you've been unable to reshedule your appointment via your online account.

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details, I'm afraid there is no availability to bring forward the appointment.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
JaneR368
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Alex - I was told to keep checking back in case an appointment was cancelled, given that it will be easier for the engineer to carry out the box move without building woks going on.  Is there not any way to do this on the website as indicated? Otherwise I may have to keep asking you to check! 🙂

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You should be able to do this via the reschedule option if another slot is available, I will feed back that this doesn't seem to be working.

In the meantime happy to check here for you 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos