Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rescheduling appointment

I have been trying to reschedule the engineer visit for a few days, I initially set it on 23rd of September and I just found out I won't be at home on the day. So I am trying to reschedule to 24th of September, but it kept telling me 'We're sorry, an error has occurred while trying to retrieve the order details. Please try again after some time.'

Is there another way to reschedule? Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rescheduling appointment

Maybe not even 24th of September now, I would like to change it to 17th of September,, but it is still giving me the error.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rescheduling appointment

Hi there @jasonpud2

Welcome along to  our Community and thanks so much for  your first post; I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with rescheduling an appointment via your online account. You usually get this error message when there are no available timeslots available on that day. 

After locating your account via your Forum information, I can see that this is for an installation. For rescheduling installation slots, this can only be done by our Pre-Installation team - I am sorry. You can call them on 150/03454541111 and select option 3 from the main cable menu and then option 1 for changing your install. 

You can also pop us a text on 07533051809

We are sorry that we're unable yo assist you further here on our Community forum - hope you manage to get things sorted out. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos