Menu
Toppington
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Reschedule Appointment

Hey, so I'm moving out tomorrow and had scheduled to have my package moved to my new home on Saturday. Yesterday however, I received some automated messages that asked if anyone in the home is vulnerable and shielding. I replied yes assuming some arrangement would be made to take extra care when installing the package at my new home as a result. Instead it has now been scheduled for January of next year. As you can imagine, that's less than ideal. We'd be happy to have the vulnerable person out of the way for the installation and we'll make sure to wipe everything down when it's done, as waiting til next year to get WiFi in the modern world is really going to be quite problematic. My actual issue though is the website is sending me in circles, when I try to reschedule, it asks me to sign in, I do, then it takes me back to my virgin media page, so I go to contact us, select reschedule appointment, and the same happens again. It does say that when I sign in the appointment should appear on my virgin media page and I should be able to reschedule from there, but I can't find it anywhere. So I'm stuck in an endless loop trying to reschedule and getting nowhere. Since call centre's are closed and the site tells me I can sort it online I'd rather do it that way, but currently it doesn't seem possible. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reschedule Appointment

Thanks for the post Toppington.

When we take a look at our coronavirus updates here we can see it should have been rescheduled for two weeks time if anyone at the property shows any flu like symptoms or is self-isolating. Was this the case in this situation? 

Either way we'd need to change that appointment as January is definitely not two weeks from now, so I'll pop you over a private message so we can schedule this in for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos