Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Request to return kit

VM, you have sent me both an email and a SMS asking me to return

a) 1 Booster

b) 1 Booster

and

c) 1 ethernet extender.

'a' and 'b' are both required to make the wifi work and I did ask for PODS to replace them.  I was told POD's were 'out of stock' and to keep them until I was sent PODS.  No PODS have as yet arrived.

'c' has been in use since we were sent the V6 box to make that work.  Your engineer installed the device or you sent it many moons ago.  I understand it will no longer be needed when we are sent the PODS.

So if 'a' and 'b' are returned the wifi will not work and will result in me having to cancel your wifi service and going elsewhere.

If I return 'c' the V6 box will not work so that will entail me cancelling that TV service too also having to go elsewhere for TV..

So VM what would you prefer me to do?

Keep the devices until you provide PODS or return your kit and cancel both Broadband and TV?

Your choice.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request to return kit

Hi @ianjayne,

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to hear that you are being sent messages regarding the equipment that you are currently using.

I will need to take a look into your account just to check exactly what's going on with your contract - please keep a look out for the purple envelope at the top of the screen so that I can go through some personal details with you.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos