Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Request for my phone number to be removed from your call centre.

After taking over 2 months to build up the courage to phone your customer retentions team to sort out my billing I have been bombarded (and I mean bombarded) by phone calls day and night trying to sell me a 'better' (read, more expensive) deal.

I have crippling anxiety, and every time my phone goes off and gives me a startle, and I see it's bloody Virgin media call centre AGAIN it makes me want to, firstly, curl up and die, secondly, consider leaving Virgin as my supplier.

Can you just leave me alone? Please?

No, I don't want to pay £2 a month more for a bloody sim card.

Oh and for the record, spending 20 minutes on the phone with someone telling them that because they're such a loyal customer you're upgrading them to a better package, to only mention at the end of it it's going to cost more money, IS NOT UPGRADING THE CUSTOMER. That's called paying more to get more.

Please. The 10+ phone calls from 8am to like 10pm are RUINING my mental health. JUST. MAKE. IT. STOP.

And I swear to god, if anyone says "just answer the phone and tell them", I will go positively hatstand at you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request for my phone number to be removed from your call centre.

Hi aglogan.

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the calls and I want to ensure this is sorted.

I'll send you a PM so we can get some further information.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos