Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Reposting as I still need help - upgrade/live chat/can't log in

So I posted this some time back and never actually got an answer telling me where to find live chat, or how to fix not being able to log in to my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

----

I've been on a 200 Broadband Only package for a long time, and new deals are a lot better than what I'm paying so I'm looking to upgrade my speed - but I cannot log in to My Virgin Media, at all. I know for a fact the password I'm using is correct (I know everyone says that!) but even when I try to set a new password it just boots me back to the start of the forgotten password section and neither password works. I've tried multiple browsers, cleared cache, tried other devices, etc - nothing works. 

So two questions I guess - is there a way to fix this so I can check upgrade offers myself? And also is there a webchat option somewhere where I can discuss options too? I can't find it for the life of me and I don't want to call, as this is hardly urgent. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reposting as I still need help - upgrade/live chat/can't log in

Hi you can txt to this number 07533051809 with your problem and someone will get back to you ,if not done so already

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reposting as I still need help - upgrade/live chat/can't log in

Responses to message to the number provided aren't instantaneous as it works differently to a web chat, there is an automated process to help get you to the right team to help resolve your query as quickly as possible.

We're extremely busy at the moment as you can imagine given the current situation and climate, but are working hard to get back to customers as quickly as possible.

Rob

0 Kudos