Menu
GamingGooner
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Renewing contract issue

So I called up Virgin on Thursday afternoon to discuss renewing my Virgin package but looking at a better deal than what I was currently getting (massive price rise as contract ended). I got through to a nice guy called Mark (Scottish)who brought the price of my package down and also a box upgrade free of charge as the one I have is ancient now. We were going through the process when suddenly we were cut off. I waited for 5 mins hoping for a call back which never came. I then begrudgingly spent another 45 mins trying to get through again. I finally did and this time got a lady (didn’t catch her name) I explained what happened and she said there was a note on my account of the changes and that I should receive an email in 24 hours to show changes and arrange the installation. Sceptically I thanked her for her help and we parted ways. We are now on Saturday afternoon and no sign of an email. I really don’t want to waste another 45mins to an hour just trying to get through again and explain this all to someone else. Does anybody know of a direct number to the cancellation crew? (these were the guys that helped the first time) or is there an email/call back option? 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Renewing contract issue

Hello GamingGooner

Have you been able to get this resolved since your post?

Please let me know so I can look at this if you need me to 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
GamingGooner
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

No I haven’t.

Still no email or call. No idea what is happening and haven’t had the time to sit on hold for an hour just yet but I do need to get it sorted.

I want to take the deal and resign to a new contract but it seems Virgin don’t think the same of a long standing customer.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey GamingGooner

Let me send you a private message then so I can look into this 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos