cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing contract deal

danart1967
Joining in

I’m coming to an end of contract but unfortunately my landlord is selling my apartment so I can’t take a new contract as I don’t know if I’ll have a place to live ? I’d like somone from uk virgin to give me a ring about my account to see what options I have but don’t want a sales rep from abroad have had bad dealings with them offering deals they are not authorised to do , how can I get retentions team to call me ,, thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi danart1967 

I'm afraid the forum team are unable to organise callbacks.  Aside from that the normal retentions team don't call customers back, they are an internal customer facing team.

If you hand in your 30 days notice then you might receive a call from outbound retentions although that isn't guaranteed.  It's best to look in your My Virgin Media account and check that  your marketing preferences has a tick in the check box next to "Sounds good! Keep me up to date" otherwise that prevents VM contacting you via phone, text message, post and email. If that does need updating then it can take up  to 28 days to take effect. 

Your best option is to give VM a call on either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy. It's also generally the best time to speak to a UK based agent, although the IVR system passes the call to the first available agent irrespective of where they are based.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Danart1967.
Thanks for reaching out on our help forums and for your first posts here, a warm welcome to the VM community.

We'd love to assist you, however we do not support cancellations over the forum and as a purely digital team we're unable to offer a call back or get our Retentions team to call you in this case.

Please, visit this link here for more on how to cancel your services  - you may contact our team at the main line 0345 454 1111, options 1-4-4 and request to disconnect so we can transfer you over to our Retentions team and discuss your options.

If a call doesn't work for you, you may use the chat button or one of the suggested contact methods found on our page above.

Let us know how things go and if you need more help or advice.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs