Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Renewed contract, no confirmation e-mail

Hi Guys n Gals

As per the title I rang retentions yesterday morning (Friday 4th sept) and negotiated a new 18 month deal. Same package cheaper price. The advisor (scottish - i did get his name) said I would receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours. so far I've had no e-mail (also checked webmail spam as well just in case) and there is no indication of the change on my account page.

i was hoping a kind person would be able to check for me if the agreed change has been actioned.

Many thanks.

Dave

Tags (1)
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Renewed contract, no confirmation e-mail

I had the same thing. If you log into to your account it should say in the main page what package you have. Mine did take a few days to show but  now shows the updated package.

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks jksreddev, hopefully the same will happen with mine.

If possible could someone with access to accounts have a look for me please, just to be sure.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @daveeb

Welcome back to our Community; sorry that you've not had your new contract as yet.  I have located your account from here and can see that the system automatically sent it on 09.09.2020 - as yet it is not showing on your online account.

Have you had the email at your end as yet?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie and thanks for the reply.

Yes as you say the update isn't showing on the account nor has the e-mail arrived (I checked spam folder on webmail as well).

However what is showing on the latest bill is the part month discount that I was told will come off next months bill. In the "changes since 24th August" below the "total payments since last bill" part it lists a credit of £14.17. That's a positive sign I suppose as the advisor i spoke to did mention next months bill would be less by about that amount, then £59 per month thereafter.

I'm just a bit concerned as the confirmation e-mail and new contract info normally appear fairly soon after the phone call, and it's 6 days now since I made the call.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @daveeb

Thanks for popping back - sorry that you've still not received it as yet. I'll pop you a quick Private Message and we can go through security with you and get this resent - even to a different email if you wish. 

Look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

Just to let you know that my confirmation e-mail finally arrived today with the correct amounts on it.

Thanks for taking the time to look in to it for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mine too 😃 must've been a backlog 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Good news 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI daveeb, thanks for coming back to us and we are glad to hear that this is resolved, please let us know if you need anything else - Chris 

0 Kudos