Menu
Raghu_Patnana
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Renew my contract

Hi,

My contract is expiring next month. I am not able to get the help from the virgin media contact number. Please let me know how to get same offer to continue 

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Renew my contract

You won't get the same offer as that's for new customers, you can phone and see what they will offer you, 8am is the best time to call 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Raghu_Patnana
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried with this number 0345 454 1111 but could it find the best option for contact renew.

If there is any other number to contact for contact renew

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raghu_Patnana,

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 free from your Virgin landline, or freephone number 0800 052 0422, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks