cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew contract offer email

thecableguy
Up to speed

Today I received an email to renew my contract (3 months) early. It claims to offer "the package you know and love – with the same 132Mbps average download speeds – for just a little extra a month*" with the * referring to the April increase.

After having a brief look at it, the "little extra" is actually 20%. The additional TiVo is gone and the TV package is different (previously Maxit)

renew.png

Is this some kind of mistake?

4 REPLIES 4

vmrunreliable
Superfast

Probably not. 

By mistake I meant more the outlined issues than the fact they were offering an early renewal.

For example the additional TiVo removed is hardly "the package you know and love" and also the changed naming scheme of the channels doesn't correlate with either the latest standard nor 360 TV guides, making it impossible to know what I would actually be getting.

thecableguy
Up to speed

The offer might be worth it if I could know for sure what I was getting. If I'm going to be paying more for less then I will look elsewhere.

Hi thecableguy, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been a little confused about our latest offer. We're always happy to review your package and cost to help find one that best suits your needs and budget - this doesn't always mean a downgrade! That way you can confirm details such as the additional box and certain channels etc. 

If you want to chat with us, please feel free to call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or pop us a message on WhatsApp on 07305327112. Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs