Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Removing packages

About 2 or 3 months ago, i called Virgin to remove my TV package so i only have broadband now. Don't watch live TV so didn't see the point in having it. I'm still however being charged the full amount i was paying before i removed the TV.

Can't get onto the mobile app, zero help on the website, call centres are closed. This covid period could essentially go on for months, how do i get this sorted, because as far as i can see i've been paying this for 2 or 3 months longer than i should have been & looks like that isn't going to change any time soon. 

I should be paying around £30 - £35 now, i'm still forking out almost £70.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Removing packages

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks mate. Appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tried this. You think you're getting somewhere,  then the entire text messaging starts from the beginning again, 3 times ive been through the same information with an automated text service. Totally useless. 

0 Kudos