Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Removed kids pack but it's still on account

Can someone from VM please pm me about this, over 3 weeks ago I asked on here to have kids pack removed, this was done by corey_c but my latest bill still shows this AND more importantly I'm still being charged for this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removed kids pack but it's still on account

you have to give 30 days notice to remove package so it will be removed 30 days after you requested it

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So should it still be showing in my latest bill at full price, surely not if it's billed in advance?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When you make a change it doesn't show until the bill after the change completed. That bill would include a charge if services were added or a credit if services were removed.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/package-change
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandman112

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies for any confusion. I have checked the interaction with Corey and this was on the 7th October. 30 days notice to remove the channels means they get removed on the 6th November. This means that you'll be charged for them until this date. 

As we bill in advance, you may have got a bill that has the billing period for after the 6th November. If so, on the bill after that, will be a credit for those channels for anytime previously charged after the 6th November.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos