Menu
JPC600
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Registering for My Virgin Account

The Virgin Broadband self setup process has worked flawlessly for me - but now that I’m trying to register for a new My Virgin Media account, I can’t proceed.

I’ve tried three times, each time successfully entering all my details and even being able to specify my Child protection / Virus protection settings - but rather than completing account setup, I get an error message saying my account couldn’t be set up at this time.

I received confirmation by email twice of my changes to Child safe settings on my account and yet there still seems to be no actual account to log in to.

I was also forbidden from using my normal regular email address to set up this account, as it remains associated with a historical Virgin Media account I used to hold (and which I can no longer log in to).

Please help!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering for My Virgin Account

Hello JPC600

Sorry to hear of the problems faced trying to set up your Virgin Media online account, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this and welcome to the forums.

We can see this was posted a while ago, we're really busy at the moment but working hard to get to all posts as quickly as we can. Have you been able to set up the online account since your post?

If not, you can find support here virg.in/myVM in how to set up the online account and possible issues faced. If you're still experiencing issues then let us know and we'll help to get this resolved.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos