Menu
mac608
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Register for My Virgin Media

This seems to be a popular problem.

Mine is after, I completed the first screen with surname, account number and area, the second screen is complete showing user name(ie email address) and a password. The next line is asking me to confirm this password.

I have tried to confirm the password but no matter what I put in it isn't recognised. When I submit an email to reset the password I get a message saying email not recognised. Annoying to say the least.

I have spoken to someone on the help line who said someone would ring me back, still waiting .after four days.

To date I have rung the help line on four occassions, response times vary from twenty to forty five minutes. I understand we presently have an usual sitaution but couldn't Virgin but in an opion to have a "technician" ring back?

Anyway, any one with an idea on how to solve my registration problem I would be glad to hear from them.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Register for My Virgin Media

Hi mac608,

A member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you, but it may take a day or two.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
mac608
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Look forward to it

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mac608, thanks for your post.

Sorry about the problems you've had accessing your online account, we'll be able to help further via PM, so please look out for the purple envelope and get back to me when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Glad we got this resolved mac608, if you encounter any more problems or there's anything else we can assist with please don't hesitate to give us another shout. 

Tom 

0 Kudos