Menu
Macca1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Register account

I am a new customer and I cannot register my account.the problem is the account was in someone else's name who has moved from the house and has virgin in her new house.i have transfered all details to myself have upgraded to tv etc have my own account number account in my name but virgin still has the new account linked with her email address...I have called and explained approx 10-15 times to be told its complex , a ticket has been raised , no ticket has been raised ...now receiving bills late payment charges etc etc ...I cannot address or contact them as I can't register my account!!! I am ready for cancelling this is terrible sevice

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Register account

Hi @Macca1968,

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I'm very sorry to hear of your experience when trying to register your My VM account.

I've just taken a look into your account using the details you've registered to forums with and can see that a ticket has indeed been raised, however, this has exceeded it's estimated fix time. I've now escalated this for the IT team to resolve the issue within the next 7 days. 

Please keep us posted - thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos