cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refusal to honour ordered package.

showman6677
Tuning in

In early July I received an email offering my existing package at an approximate 20% reduction (62.70 per month reduced to 50.00 per month for 18 months) which I accepted by clicking on the link in the email, and then on accept.

On 12 July I received by email, virgin media order documents, followed on 26 July by virgin media order summary, followed on 8 August by 2 emails confirming that my package has been set up and my package discount fully actioned.

Since then I have had 2 bills, both of which are still at the existing amount of 62.70.

I have just spent the last 2 days on WhatsApp trying to sort this out, but both of your colleagues have  stated that they are unable to reduce my package to the agreed amount.

As far as I can tell, this must surely be a breach of contract. 

Is there an admin officer out there who can get to the bottom of this.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

This 20% or 25% offer has been mentioned on the forums quite a lot.

Some people have clicked the offer and got an error page and got not further. Some have progressed to be offered a more expensive deal than they were currently on. Some people have gone on to get the deal as offered. Probably fair to say a bit of VM 'confusion' is involved in the process.

Your topic might not get a reply from the VM forum team here in 'Tech Chatter'. Someone might move the topic over to 'Managing Your Account - Cable' where you should get a VM reply.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

This 20% or 25% offer has been mentioned on the forums quite a lot.

Some people have clicked the offer and got an error page and got not further. Some have progressed to be offered a more expensive deal than they were currently on. Some people have gone on to get the deal as offered. Probably fair to say a bit of VM 'confusion' is involved in the process.

Your topic might not get a reply from the VM forum team here in 'Tech Chatter'. Someone might move the topic over to 'Managing Your Account - Cable' where you should get a VM reply.

showman6677
Tuning in

Thank you goslow, I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it gets moved.