cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds

Brucie1986
Joining in

I joined Virgin Media approx 8 weeks ago, for the first 5 weeks I had no broadband connection as there was an issue with the cables in the ground outside of my premises, 2 engineers visited around 3 weeks ago did a dig outside got the broadband working to 300M and said an engineer would be visiting to get full working speeds of over 500M, I've had no visit no contact at all from Virgin Media regarding my issue and they have no taken a double bill from my account even though I haven't had any of the promises service since I joined, I've put in complaints and called, been promised call backs from a technician and in 8 weeks I haven't received a single call from them, anyone have any idea where I go from here??

1 REPLY 1

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Brucie1986,

Firstly welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry that this has been an inconvenience for you, what we would like to do is invite you in for a private message so that we can clarify some further information from you.

If you haven't used our private message feature before you can access it via the purple envelope in the top right hand side of your screen, I will send you a message shortly.

Speak to you soon. Joe