Menu
emacmanus
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refund

Hello, I moved home and was told I had to cancel my contract and pay a disconnection fee but I would receive a refund into my bank account whenever I rejoined. I rejoined but I am still to receive the refund and I was told just now it wouldn't go into my bank account but be credited to my virgin account . No one told me this would happen, in fact, in about 5 phone conversations about this I was reassured a manager would refund it directly into my bank account and my complaint resolution confirmed I would receive a refund. When I asked to speak to a manager the person in the phone hung up on me. Not the first time that has happened. 

Don't know where else to turn, so can someone please contact me and sort this. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

Hi @emacmanus

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the refund promised to you by our team. I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your refund yet and that you have been given mixed messages about how the refund will be made.

Apologies that you were disconnected on the phone to us, I assure you this would have been unintentional.

I am going to send you a Private Message now so that I can take a look at your account and check what is happening with your refund.

Thank you for your patience, please keep an eye out for my private message on here 🙂

Serena

0 Kudos