Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refund

• i opened an account for my sisters who I care for and manage her finances,I have paid the account out of my bank account as my sister does not have a bank account.
  • the refund payment was in my sisters name on the cheque and I wanted to know if I could cash it st a virgin media store if I took my sister and showed her  ID.
  •  Many thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

Hi benmayes,

I'm sorry to say but VM closed all of their at the start of the CV epidemic and have no plans of reopening them.

You would need to speak to the billing team, and ask them to put a stop on the cheque and reissue it with the correct name and bank account number.

It might be easier if the VM account is still active to ask them to credit the account with that amount instead.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

Hi Benmayes,

Thanks for using the forums to get this billing issue looked into with this cheque. 

I am afraid NewApollo is correct, all our Virgin Media Stores have now been closed. 

We would be unable to process a cheque here on the forums, so you should give our billing team a call on 0345 454 1111, option 1, 1, 4. They will be able to explain what they can do to help in this particular issue. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos