Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refund

Earlier in the year I had a problem with my hub and was without any broadband service for a week.  I never received any refund or credit for this lack of service.  I tried to do an online chat with Virgin about this but after waiting for 3 hours I got no response.  I want to know why I had to pay for a service I didn't receive.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

did you call in and report the fault?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brenliz,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry your service was compromised for a while. 

What dates did this issue occur and what was the exact issue with your HUB?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We first reported the problem on 20 February 2020.  We had no internet service as the hub was not working.  We were told on several occasions that there was no problem with the hub and they would not deal with members of my family who had reported the problem because the account was not in their name.  I therefore had to sort the problem out.  I was staying in India at the time and therefore had to make several telephone calls over the week costing me over £20 to sort the problem out.  Virgin finally admitted that we needed a new hub and once we received this by post my family had to get outside assistance to reconnect everything. This was extremely stressful for all concerned and we received very bad service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi BrenLiz

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"