cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Troubled1
Joining in

In December 2020 I needed a faster broadband speed, I phoned customer service, the guy on the phone said upgrading your speed on its own is more expensive if you take this larger tv + phone you get a faster internet. So what’s the cost I’m paying  about £88 pounds a month at the moment. 97.95 a month from 18 December 2020 , until June 18th 2022. Ok let’s go with that. It’s now may 2022 . Vm have been charging me £145.00 a month from September 2021.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Troubled1, thank you for your post and a warm welcome to our community. I am also very sorry to hear this.

So just to confirm you have made a contact in December 2022 for 18 months which ended in June 2022 and you was suppose to paying for this contact from December 2020 was £97.95?

Have you checked your contract which can be found here on your online account to see when the discounts for due to end? 

I will look like to look into this anyway , so I will send you a DM you will see a purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Troubled1, thank you for your post and a warm welcome to our community. I am also very sorry to hear this.

So just to confirm you have made a contact in December 2022 for 18 months which ended in June 2022 and you was suppose to paying for this contact from December 2020 was £97.95?

Have you checked your contract which can be found here on your online account to see when the discounts for due to end? 

I will look like to look into this anyway , so I will send you a DM you will see a purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?