cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of over £1100 not recieved

Pnijran
Joining in

I gave my notice to disconnect in march 2022, but the agent I spoke with did not put through the cancellation. I got billed up until November. I have a credit of over £1100 due sitting on my account since it closed and was told this money would be with me by Jan 4th. I have not yet received it, and each time I chase, I get told to wait another 5 days. I have been told managers are personally going to do it and have been told on 3 occasions that a manager would call me back within 2 hours, but nobody does. Does anyone know how I can escalate this, apart from filing a claim against them (which will include interest, costs for the hours I've spent chasing them and my legal costs), its become a bit of joke how they are dealing with this, I've even recorded my last few calls with the agents and made them aware that I was recording, who tell me my money will be with me in 5 days or a manager will call me back etc etc, I get lied to time and time again.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pnijran

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you have not received your refund. I will send you a PM to sort this out now.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill