cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund not received

Malenko10
Joining in

I left virgin months ago after a terrible renewal experience- they asked me to return their kit. Cut a long story short, I’ve returned the kit, but my Virgin account still said I owed £65, and because I didn’t want impact on my credit file for not paying, I paid. 

Months later, I’ve still not been refunded, I can’t complain online anymore, and I don’t want to ring or write a letter. 

this is my last idea, if this doesn’t work you win virgin, congrats on stealing £65 from me. 

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Malenko10 👋 Thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Malenko10
Joining in

Just to let everyone know nothing came of this - use virgin media at your peril. They stole from me! 

Hi Malenko10,

I am sorry you feel that is the case. I can see my colleague did reach out to you via private message but had no response. 

I will also private message you now to confirm your details. If you would like help, please respond to that message. 

^Martin

Malenko10
Joining in

That’s factually incorrect - I did respond and had a message from someone else asking for the exact same info… 

it’s all a waste of time