Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refund money cheque change of address

Hey,

Could anybody please help me to confirm the status of my refund payment from Virgin Media? I have closed my account at Nov 19 end and have been told that it will take 35 business days to get the refund amount cheque which I have asked to send to my friend's address (on call). I have still not receive any cheque and no communication from Virgin media regarding status of my own refund money.

Many thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund money cheque change of address

Hi I'm sure that if you are due a cheque it will be sent to your address as the account holder, virgin will not send to third party addresses.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Machindra

Thanks for contacting us via the forums and welcome to the community. 

As LittleMick73 has alluded to the cheque would be sent 35 days after the disconnection is processed. It can also take a further 10 days to be received as they are sent out via the post.

From what you have said it may be that we have sent the cheque to the address held on the account as per process. Do you still have access to the property?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your reply on this.

I don't have access to the property and that's the reason I have requested Virgin Media team (on call) to send the cheque to my friend's address. They have also accepted the request and confirmed me that it is possible to send it to third party address but I haven't heard back anything from Virgin Media about the status of refund cheque.

I checked with my friend about cheque but nothing comes in.

Is it possible to contact the team on email to know where is my cheque?

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Machhindra

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us Machindra, 

As a follow up to this, I would be more than happy to take a further look into this, I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some further account details. 

Kinds regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos