cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund by Cheque

reglip
Joining in

Hi,

I cancelled my account a few months ago.  The call centre personell didnt cancel the account properly and I continued to be charged.  I asked for a refund and have now requested that 3 times and each time I get told the same thing, wait 30 days, which I do.  Then i ring you and get told the same thing and round we go.

How can this unacceptable problem be solved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello reglip

Sorry to hear of the problems with the original disconnection of your services and the following problems with the cheque refund, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm eager to get this looked into for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this further for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can get this fully resolved.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello reglip

Sorry to hear of the problems with the original disconnection of your services and the following problems with the cheque refund, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm eager to get this looked into for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this further for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can get this fully resolved.

Rob