Menu
RayDowds
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refund Cheque

Hello.

I received a cheque for a refund on an old account back in february the name on the cheque was spelt wrongly. I returned the cheque to the address stated on this website. The cheque was never returned so i got in touch with customer services and they re issued the cheque again. Still with the name spelt wrongly. I have returned this cheque to the address i was instructed to do so and the cheque has vanished again. I should have got a reply by now i returned the last cheque on 07/05/2021. I used signed for postal service this time so i have confirmation the cheque arrived.

The address i used is printed below. can you please reissue the cheque with my name spelt correctly.

The correct spelling is MR Raymond Dowds.

Virgin Media spelling MR Reymond Dowds.

Virgin Media Payments LTD
Virgin Media
Broad Lane
Bradford
BD4 8PW

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund Cheque

Hey @RayDowds,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm really sorry that this cheques has been sent out with an incorrectly spelled name, unfortunately I can't find your account, so I will need to send over a private message, so that we can confirm your details.

I will send this over in a moment, please respond and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
RayDowds
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund Cheque

Hello Steven . I received the cheque today. It has been paid into my account. Thanks for your help. All the best.

Raymond Dowds.

0 Kudos