Menu
sarahlrobinson9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Referal award

Hi, would anyone please be able to check one of my referrals is still going through ok please? I referred 2 friends. I received one £50  but not heard of the other. I have noticed the one I have not recieved was done before the one I have recieved. So was thinking that one should have been awarded first. Hope that makes sense. Thank you, Sarah 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
sarahlrobinson9
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Referal bonus

Hi all, I referred a friend 2 months ago and its showing as referal pending at the moment.. is it normal for it to take so long to give you the referal money? It's been much quicker previously. Best wishes 🙂

0 Kudos
sarahlrobinson9
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Referral credit

Hi all, it's been not far of 3 months now since I referred a friend. All done correctly. It's been showing as just pending for weeks now. I've referred a couple of people before and recieved within a month. Could anyone let me know if this long is normal please.

Best wishes

Sarah 🙂

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Referral credit

@sarahlrobinson9  Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

@ModTeam Please can you ask one of the forum team to visit this thread as Sarah's original post back in November seems to have been overlooked.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Referal award

Good morning @sarahlrobinson9 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.

I am sorry it has taken a little while for us to respond and for the issues you are having with your refer a friend credit. 

I am going to need to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M