Menu
TONYRATTU
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refer virgin media

Hello  I shy to ask you , I refer to my two friends Virgin media 4 months ago but yet I haven’t received any cashback both of them , 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer virgin media

Hi TONYRATTU,

The Refer a Friend credit is NOW a new process. 

Info  below taken from https://virginmedia.aklamio.com/?source=vmcom_existingcust 

After the services have been installed for 60 days (and not cancelled) VM send your rewards to their referral partner, Aklamio.

In some cases, it can take up to five weeks after your services have been installed for Aklamio to pop the reward in your referral accounts.

Aklamio will contact you when the rewards have been confirmed, and both of you can have it paid into either your bank account or PayPal account at any time from your referral accounts.

How can I claim my reward?

1. Log in to your Aklamio user account with your e-mail address and password.
2. Click on your user account name, which opens a menu - click on Account Balance.
3. You will then be taken to the Payout menu where you can have your confirmed rewards paid out via PayPal or bank transfer.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
TONYRATTU
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refer

I asked 2 times about I refer to my two friends four months ago  virgin media but yet I haven’t received any fund .

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer

Hi TONYRATTU,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've not received your refer a friend credit.

Can you confirm if you used the correct process to refer them? This is shown in what newapollo has posted.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos