Menu
greg1wto
Joining in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

Hello.I have the same situation like other folk's.

I have referred my friend to virgin media broadband but neither me nor her got £50 credit applied to our account even after  2 months passed since installation.I have tried to phone and explain the problem but didn't get proper answer from virgin team.It should be straight forward to get the credit for loyal customers but is not.

Very disappointed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi greg1wto,
Sorry to hear this has happened. 
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
cjk1984
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I am another customer who is very dissapointed in this, I referred a friend back in August and still haven't received the £50 credit (And as far as I'm aware, neither has my friend). I have raised this via a complaint but was told you had no record of the referral going through even though I have screenshots and copies of emails which were sent to my friend after I referred them and after they signed up confirming the refer a friend £50 had been credited to them (which it wasn't). I raised it again to advise I had these emails/screenshots but was told I had to raise it again but via the message service which I have tried to do 3 times, probably spending more than 3 hours on it waiting for someone to get back to me but nothing.

Refer a friend is a con and false advertising, we are referring new customers to you but you aren't rewarding those who help you out. Its an absolute joke

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi cjk1984, sorry to hear you've had some issues receiving the referral credit. 

I'd like to take a look into this for you to see if I can help further. Look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and please get back to me when you can with the requested details.

Tom  

0 Kudos