cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend pending 3months now

Ritmans
Joining in

I referred a friend over 3 months ago, we/they verified links confirming the same and they activated their account, still 3 months ago and are full virgin customers. 

Still waiting on promised credit to my account after waiting 12 weeks now. 

They have a very bad reputation giving this credit to both accounts, as worded by them, since at one time they actually wanted you to register with yet another provider just for this. 

Mano mention of all this on their referral link etc etc. 

Very very disappointed

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Ritmans,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear your refer a friend credit has not been added, I would like to go look into this with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message.

Joe

I have already gone through all the security checks and gone through and answered all the relaxant questions to your colleague/yourself Joseph B ? 

The outcome of several days info hoing backwards and forwards was Virgin could do nothing. So iam posting this grievance all over the possible sights on the internet since i expect a lot better. 

My details:

removed

so instead of wasting time, check account and if you can sort this mess out or pass it to your superiors. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hello Ritmans.

Sorry you have had to come back chasing this Refer a friend credit.

I would like to get this resolved right away.

With this being going on for over 3 months, I will need to take some account details.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L