cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend not paid

Amber52
Tuning in

My virgin media refer a friend reward was created on 20/09 but its still not been confirmed.

It said it would be 8 weeks maximum but its still not payable. 

Please can someone help 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Amber52 

Have you signed into your Refer a friend account to check the status on the following page?

https://virginmedia.aklamio.com/?source=vmcom_existingcust 

The same page also details how to contact aklamio under the "Need more help?"section  along with a link to more online help

"If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, you can learn more about refer a friend on our help page.
For help with your referral account, and if you referred a friend after 12th March 2020, get in touch with Virgin Media’s referral partner Aklamio by calling them on 01576 820030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com.
If you referred a friend before that date, please get in touch with one of our Virgin Media team."

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Amber52, thanks for the message. 

I am sorry to hear that you have not heard from the refer a friend credit. 

Can you log into the portal to see if it has been confirmed?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi Chris, @chris_w1

Yes I have and it's still pending. The scheme says its 60 days max but were over that time frame now.

Could you look into it please?

Thanks 

We don't have direct access to there systems and you would need to contact them directly. 

For help with your referral account, and if you referred a friend after 12th March 2020, get in touch with Virgin Media’s referral partner Aklamio by calling them on
01576 820030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com.
If you referred a friend before that date, please get in touch with one of our Virgin Media team.

Kind regards, Chris. 

Seem to be a lot of these posts at the moment.  Here's the way forward.

Have you emailed the team at Aklamio using the email address given by my colleague? They will be able to look into this further for you and provide assistance.

Rob