Menu
danielbz
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend bonus not applied to first bill

I went through the correct procedure to refer a friend and in my confirmation email it was clearly stated that 'Your Refer a friend £50 bill credit has been added', however I cannot see this anywhere on my bill.

How can I go about claiming this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend bonus not applied to first bill

Hi Danielbz

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our community. We appreciate you referring your friend to our family, this is great news.

With any refer a friend credit you will receive the payment of £50.00 once your friend has been installed and paid there first bill. 

If you have not received the payment after the above you will need to contact us so we can investigated for you.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos
danielbz
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I'm am the person that has been referred by my friend, do I have to pay my first bill also to get the credit?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's my understanding it just takes 28 days from installation. Paying your first bill doesn't actually appear to be part the terms & conditions for this, but there usually would be a bill to be paid within those first 28 days.

The full t&c's can be found here if you still haven't received the credit following those criteria, please give us another shout so we can investigate further.

Tom

0 Kudos
danielbz
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi it has been almost 2 months and I still have not received the £50 bill credit as promised.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi danielbz, 

I'm very sorry to hear that you still haven't received your £50.00 referral credit and I have now sent you a private message so I can take a closer at your account so we can get this sorted out for you. 

You can access your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope which is located at the top right hand side of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Dean C

0 Kudos