Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend £50 missing

Hi,

My friend signed up to Virgin back in June of this year via the refer a friend scheme.  My friend has since received his £50 credit but I’ve still not received anything despite following up with your online support on a couple of separate occasions and accounts/billing team.

Thanks

Carla

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend £50 missing

Hi Carla

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your refer a friend reward.  Please can you confirm how the referral was made?  Have my colleagues in customer services already previously declined this reward or have they advised they would investigate on your behalf?

Please do get back to me.

Regards

Lee_R  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee

I had been passed between a few teams without ever getting a satisfactory response. However, yesterday I managed to get the issue resolved with one of your colleagues through the app messaging service (although the first person must have left for the day without resolving the issue so it wasn’t picked up again for another 3 hours). 

So despite the end result being good the process has definitely left a bitter taste from a consumer satisfaction perspective!

Carla

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carla, 

I am terribly sorry for this poor experience, I can certainly see how it has frustrated you. 

I'll get this noted so that we can work on this, it may be a training aspect that we need to implement further. 

However I am glad you have now received it. 

Apologies again Carla. 

Megan_L

0 Kudos