Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend

Hi,

Another refer a friend non payment, searching here it seems to be quite common!

After phoning 150 I was told that I should have received an email with a 'W' code - neither my friend nor myself had such and email. I had an email saying that I had referred, they had an email with a hyperlink to click. Their order confirmation email clearly stated that the "Refer a friend £50 bill credit has been added"... but no credit to either account.

What is going on here, and why are the people on the phone unable to assist?

Please help me get this sorted.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend

None of the forum team able to help?

#frustrating

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend

Hi RBarnett123,

Sorry for the delay in getting your issue answered, we give the community 2 or 3 days to try to help before we come in. I'm here now and happy to help with this though 🙂

So the first thing I need to do is invite you in for a PM as I'll need you to send screenshots of the email you received. I need evidence to show that you went through the referral scheme you see. I won't be able to help your friend at the same time however, they will need to create a profile on here themselves and go through the same motions as you are now. Apologies about that. 

However I'll send you a PM now so we can get started, it will be in the purple envelope at the top right corner. 

Speak soon.

Megan_L

0 Kudos