Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Refer A Friend

Why does it take so long to receive our refer a friend rewards?  Followed all the correct steps for me and my friend. Referred in July 2019 . System installed in August 2019 . No rewards sent to me and my friend . I am a long term Virgin Media Customer. Followed up Sept 21 , 2019. Billing Team said credits would be made , Reference A7699446, Denise in Manila. Nothing came on Oct bill. Rang today, notes on system , no credits passed. Told again would be rectified on next bill. Had this saga last time I referred a friend.  What stops Virgin Media getting things right first time ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Refer A Friend

Hi geoffsuperhub,

Thanks for posting and I am sorry to hear that you've had issues with the refer a friend credit. How did you do the referral please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I filled in an on line form and received a confirmation e mail for refer a friend . Thanks for your interest but I have done all this with your call centre twice !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming that geoffsuperhub. I would like to take a look at this for you but we would need to pass account security via a private message. I will send that over in a few minutes and I can get your issue looked into further. 

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Steven, Thank you for your outstanding service and resolution to my query . You are a star . Your promptitude is very much appreciated. If only all Virgin Customer Support were as efficient and good as you .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks so much @geoffsuperhub, I'm just glad that I could sort the issue out for you.

Regards

Steven