cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reducing Package Here/Moving to New Property

Shamu
Joining in

Hi

Is there someone on the phone that I can speak to that is UK based as I have a complex issue that I need to chat through?

Basically I will need to reduce the package at the current address as I am moving out. This will involve getting rid of the Broadband, reducing the number of channels here, removing the sport and the second TIVO box. The bank details also need to be changed.

I would then need to discuss which packages would be available for the new property I am moving to. There are issues with the new property and if cable is actually installed there.

A complicating issue is that the bill is in my elderly mothers name but I pay the bill and we do not know the memorable word that is seemingly required when I ring up.

I feel this needs someone who is actually based in the UK to speak to.

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shamu,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 😊

We're sorry to hear you've not been able to get this sorted over the phone.  So I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shamu,  thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R