Menu
Marysia47
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reduce package

I have been trying to get in touch with virgin to either get another deal or to reduce my package or leave I have used the online messaging service 7 times now but I have never had a reply, I have sent numerous emails no reply and I have called been in the queue for nearly an hour with no answer and no call back I am sick fed up of being charged for a service I cannot afford please help

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reduce package

Hi Marysia47, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am very sorry you're having trouble speaking to the team about your package and I can appreciate any frustration. 

All of our teams are very busy at the moment but are doing all they can to help as quickly as possible. I would advise giving us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 as early as possible from 8am so we can get to you quickly. It does get busier as the day goes on. You can also find all of our contact methods here

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Marysia47
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have repeatedly tried to contact virgin through both these numbers 0345 and 150 and 150 is constantly engaged and the other one doesn't connect,  I am getting no where and am so angry as I cannot change my package or cancel as no one is answering the blinking phone 

0 Kudos
Marysia47
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am now going to lose my broadband and be disconnected because no one can be bothered to get in touch with me as promised 

0 Kudos