cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce broadband bill

cornedbeef4
Joining in

I have been struggling to pay my broadband bill, i have tried online chat to an agent a few times to no avail. I cannot afford to pay the bill amount every month bc of reasons beyond my control, i need a reduced price/speed. I will simply have to cancel my direct debit and end up with people chasing me for the bill, as i simply cannot afford my current bills.

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi cornedbeef4,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some trouble making payments towards your bill. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with package changes or any payment support options via our Community Forums.

If you're looking to change your package and find an available option that's best for your needs and budget, then please give our team a call on 0345 454 1111 or text us on +44753 305 1809.

If you're looking for support on making payments, please call our Payments Team on the 0345 454 1111 number and select Option 1 - Option 4 from the Main Menu (after entering your account details) and our team will be able to discuss further options with you.

Regards,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ