cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Light always on hub3

fasted
Joining in

Hi,my Hub3 red light is always on and the hub is slightly hotter than usual.As I am disabled I am worried it will pack in,and as I have emergency virgin phone I will be left without phone.

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fasted,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a wile, sorry to hear your Router is feeling hot with a red light, this is something I will need to arrange a technician for, I will invite you into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fasted,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security as advised I have booked a visit for the next available slot which you can view here Via your Online Account. If there are any issues with the date or time please let me know and we can look to alter this to something more suitable.

Please be aware that any changes would result in a delay to the visit as this was the earliest available, there also needs to be someone over the age of 18 in the property at the time of the visit.

Please also be aware that though most technician visits are free of charge, in the below instances there would be a charge of £25:

•    The customer is not present for the technician visit (aka a missed appointment).  

•    The fault is due to customer's own equipment.

•    The fault is due to damage caused by someone at the customer's premises which we were not aware of.

•    The fault is due to theft, loss, or removal of equipment.

If one of the above applies and the customer is charged, this will be presented on their following monthly bill.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks Paul,technician diagnosed hub overheating,set up new hub 3,all working now.thanks again.

No worries glad to hear this.

You know where we are if you need is in the future. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?