Menu
JoeMac08
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Reconnection following cancellation

I originally requested for my services to end on 13/02/21. With the current situation I decided to continue with the service, calling on the date of cancellation to reconnect. 

I was advised that this could take up to 48 hours. 

I called today following the expiry of 48 hours without any service. I've been told that I'll have to wait a further 48 hours, there appeared to be some confusion over this already been actioned. I was further advised it would be a 12 month contract (no pricing or services included advised), contrary to the 30 day rolling that was confirmed on my initial call.

Can you please have a look at this for me and check it's been actioned correctly.

Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reconnection following cancellation

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear there was a delay in getting you reconnected after cancelling and decided to stay and that there was a issue in being re-contracted.

I have had a look your end and it looks like everything is back up and running, how are things now have you manage to resolve all parts of your query including the contract?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos