Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recommend a friend credit outstanding

Good afternoon

I recently joined Virgin Media as a new customer, and was recommended by a family member. They sent me the email and I followed the link for the £50 bill credit for myself and them.

I installed my equipment on the 25th September 2019, so this is long over due and still no credit showing on mine or my family members bill.

Can anyone from VM help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recommend a friend credit outstanding

Hi there @Laurob13

Welcome to our forums and thanks for your first post to our Community - sorry to understand that you've yet to have your referral credit. 

Do you still have your confirmation email showing the referral credit? This should show on your email with a little referral logo with two people and £50 off in blue. 

If you can confirm you have this, we can help you out 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

• Screenshot_20191103-083804_Chrome.jpg

As attached

Regards

Screenshot_20191103-083804_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for that @Laurob13 - and thanks for going above and beyond and posting the screenshots 🙂 

I've not been able to locate your account from your forum information so I'll pop you a Private Message so I can take some information and help you out. 

Just look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos