Iankeay
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Recent bill - Jan 2021

Hi

Examining my current bill, I see that I am now paying for phone calls
Before we were on TALK UNLIMITED

The main reason for me lowering my bill was that I was made redundant in November and am trying to find permanent work but so far have only been able to find temporary work on minimum wage

I thought that £59.00 was an acceptable price BUT have been spoofed into thinking that

The contract was in the main enhanced by Virgin upping our TV package and nothing was mentioned about the call charges for the phone

Overall I find that I have NOT got a better contract, its worse

Therefore I still find myself in the same position and not amused, being out of permanent work currently

Can this be put to my original request but with TALK UNLIMITED please

Will not post my account details on this community page
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recent bill - Jan 2021

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Iankeay,

Sorry to hear that you've had this experience. When changing our package or signing up for a new service we will send confirmation of the changes or upgrades. If you are dissatisfied with the terms of the new contract or changes, we do offer a 14-day cooling off period to be able to make further changes or cancel.  Regrettably we are not able to make those changes or perform sales, upgrades or payments from within the forums and can only advice speaking with our dedicated team at 0345 454 1111 or for free 150 from a Virgin landline.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos