Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Really Appalling Customer Service

Currently on Vivid M350 broadband package with line rental and talk more anytime calls package as was paying £40.99 till January 2020 and then it jumped to £53.50 from February 2020.

Called in to complain and no one did anything and instead offered me more expensive packages or really non related bundles for more than what I was paying.

Spoke to retentions as tried to get a good deal but the advisor wasn’t even bothered to negotiate, so therefore gave them my 31 days’ notice.

Been with Virgin Media for many years as was hoping they will at least try to keep me as a customer but I was wrong.

What are my options as they messed up last year and that’s why my bundle cost was reduced to £40.99 but now they never cared about retaining me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really Appalling Customer Service

350mbps service with a phone line is £59/month so if its only jumping to 53.50 you are getting a good deal.

they won't offer you new customer deals as you are not a new customer. you should now be looking at the normal price (not the new customer prices)

2.PNG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos